Where have I been....

Where have I been? Well all day yesterday and into the night here.....



They won in overtime in a Shoot Out!

It was an eventful night.... to say the least.... (It was a present from myself and siblings to my dad for his birthday... DH stayed home with DD) It was a great train ride!

In a way I was hoping to find a LYS around the TD Bank North Garden to go visit either prior to the game or after... because my most my family who went they just love to eat and drink before.... Not that I do not like it but it can get a little rowdy... But I forgot to look on the web before I left... So, probably another trip down over February Break is in order...

Miss Emily is sick... There is a nasty flu virus going around her daycare and strep, etc @ school! It was only a matter of time before she caught something! So, today we stay home and rest do nothing...
I am also doing a Harry Potter Themed Sock Kit Swap! So, I have been neglecting my blogging duties here... I have a character Blog for it.... I will not show anything here nor reveal my identity until the swap is over in April!!

0 comments: