Black Friday FRenzy....

Yes.. I am a person that gets up and heads out at 3 am!! It was my sister and my dad this year! We go looking for the deals! List and Flyer's in hand!! Of course if the lines are too long and rudeness gets too crazy we call it quites! But I got MissEmily some good things!! Hannah Montana stuff, Barbie s, High School Musical... need I say more!! But after eating breakfast we had a second wind but I can feel it coming to a low and I will need a nap soon... Got some great videoes! Office season 1, some 2.97 movies of various array! But now I feel like...








1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

You are a braver person than I. I went to the corner store to pick up some Mountain Dew and dared go no further!

I will be the one heading over to WalMart in a couple of weeks at the crack of dawn after the nuttiness is over. I'm willing to pay more to avoid the hordes!