Always Remember....

I am sitting here ... 10 pm. Wondering if I should write about it... But it always feels good just to express..I finally let my guard down and cry... I found her box in the top of the closet... I look every year. There are pictures, locket of hair and even a nice knitted cap (like the ones I knit now..) I came close to losing it this morning on the way to work but held it all together...
I will always remember.... She would have been 8 years old today had she lived.

Allyson Jane
born silently 11/19/1999
@ 38 weeks unknown stillbirth...

No Knitting news tonight.. Going to bed... Good Night.

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

::hugs:: I know this is always a tough time of year for you. I hope that today felt a little better and that the vacation time brings you peace and happiness.

Happy Birthday, Allyson. You made your mark on the world in spite of your short time in it.