almost a Babe...

I finished both the front and back half of the Knitted Babe yet to be named last night. Started an arm! I start 2 days of Teacher workshops today.. Plus side... No students... down side I still feel like crap! I left work on Friday with a cold and aches... feel a little better now except my stomach pain is back.. I have gotten it on and off since Gallbladder removal in April! After researching... it is common! Great! But I also think it is aggravated by spicy foods.. I know they say this is not true but! I ate a spicy Taco salad a few weeks ago! Pain! took a while to subside because I was stressed! Last week ate the same taco salad! Pain! Then yesterday ate pasta with spicy herb ed sauce! Pain this morning! Yeah!!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

For what it's worth, you looked just fine this morning...stunning, even! I hope your workshop worked out well. Mine was a snooze-fest. And, when you are the presenter, that is saying something!