Hello

Well.. vacation is almost over...
I started the Heeere Be Dragone Shawl. Only on row 28 or so... It will be very very slow going!

Trying to get my taxes done... Federal filed and in my account! But I have to file Maine Non-resident! Well I was using Tax Act... did not know they do not handle non-resident!! URGH!! So, they are going to refund me a whole 6.00!
So, I try Turbo Tax but get this weird error on some schedule NR form... can't get it to e-file! So i may just be printing and mailing it in by hand!!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Taxes??? Already? Am I the only one who waits until the first week (or second) in April? Isn't that why they invented e-filing?

Hope your vacation was a good one!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
It's your SP9 Angel here ;)
I see it's been a while since you have posted on your blog. I need to verify a few things w/you. I will try emailing you again.
Thanks,
SP9 Angel