Grrrr....

Well I signed up for a great swap on swap-bot for preschool coloring pages for DD! I went in this morning to get my addresses to send out our coloring page! Can't get there! There must be a problem with the site!! Grrrr......

DD's b-day was yesterday she is 5!! WOW!! We had the party Saturday... She was a little confused about 2 b-days? 

Thank you to Devon for the postcard and b-day card!! Made her day!!! YEAH!!

Well, must get ready for work.. Ugh!! It has been so cold with wind chill the kids have not gone outside... It is a real pain.They are bouncing off the walls!!
 When I was a kid we went out! But of course the days have changed! I swear I never see a student with a hat, mittens, etc. Jacket.. no way!! My parents made me dress in layer after layer... Just do not get it!!

--
"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I think I messed up your address. I got DD's card back last week. I'll double check it and send again. Bad Sheepie!!!

Our kids have been going out. Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do I love my new principal? Lots. :)

Devon said...

Well I am glad she enjoyed them,,, I had fun sending them...