I am still here! Finished a baby hat and baby mittens for my co-worker. No pictures because they were delivered before I had the camera back! Thanksgiving went well a quiet 5 days off! Knitting has happened a little but not much to talk about.

I am now just worrying about the mortgage payment that is floating around somewhere and has not been processed! Yep! We knew it was late, mailed it and it has yet to show up! I called last night and was told sit tight until Thursday! Which by the way is the 30th! Last possible day it can be late before it is reported!! So, i ask... what then? There is a check out there with your name on it! Well, I was told I could pay by phone! Great! What about the check that is out there for you! Well, when we get that it will be December payment! Well, that does not fit next month's budget! I have a plan and the mortgage payment will be paid on time next month and late fees caught up but this was not what was planned... So, what to do .. I am hoping it pops up today or tomorrow! I can check the status on line!! We will see!! Not to sure what to do if it does not show up....

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Oh, I had that happen a number of years ago. They processed the second check I sent...then got the first. Did they return it as promised? No they did not. I was a wee bit overdrawn. And a big bit unhappy!

Good luck!! And congrats on finishing the baby goodies.