There is a MOUSE!

So, I am just in the kitchen tonight and look over towards the dishwasher..... two beady eyes peering back thru the crack between the counter and the washer!! A MOUSE!! Sure, I know we have mice... come this winter time you can occasionally hear their little feet in the walls or a cat catches one in the cellar Or mostly outside. But it is alive in my kitchen! UGH!! Our dishwasher is old and broken so I was sure there was probably something living there... I knew there had been one in the cabinet below the sink but figured it was old!  It has been many years since I have actually seen one dead or alive in the house!
So, I scream for DH.. He surveys the situation and then gets our cat.. She is a mouser!! No luck because the space is to small!! And we have not seen the mouse since... Not sure what to do... I am freaked and grossed out! There is not any food in the lower cabinets... Cleaning supplies and pots and pans.... We will see if the cat gets it!! If not I will buy one of those humane traps that cathces it so it can't get out and then release it....

--
"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hate it when those unexpected guests show up for Thanksgiving!

Good luck...