Crochet??

Why is it that whenever someone is given a hand made gift the first thing people say is "Ooooh... crochet..." I did not give the gift (matter of fact the knitted afghan is on row 32 about 360 more rows to go) but the Aunt of the Bride knited a beautiful blanket... Of course all of the older generation were astonished that people still knit... etc, etc. There were quite a few of us there that knitted..

I think I am going to work on some spinning on my spindle in a litel while...

As for pictures... Still a no go ... my computer will not recognize my camera and I cannot find the camera disk anywhere in my packed away classroom!! And to download it on a dial-up connecion... 96 minutes!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I have a stack of baby/bridal/housewarming/can't even remember why I started it gifts languishing in the back room. Four words: Bed, Bath And Beyond. It's just faster...