Knitting...BAHHHH....

Well...One whole round on my fisherman's sock... Yep that is all to report. Although, I did dust off my drop spindle... I think I need to purchase fiber. Sheepish, if you read this... the Woolery?? I also saw an ad in the paper for a 22" Ashford wheel, wool carders, and drop spindles $125... I am calling... But it was in my grandmother's July 4th paper and did not see it in future editions... I have also been researching knitting with wire and bead knitting. I think this will be my next endeavor.
And, no pictures yet... Well plenty of pics but cannot get them loaded on my computer.... BAHHH!! Better be off to sleep got to work in the AM and still did not complete the work I brought home...
But I do suggest the whole Chesapeake Bay series by Nora Roberts and a Good Yarn by Debbie Macoumber... Read all five within four days... Well a Good YArn has about 2-3 chapters left and I started it at about 5 tonite...

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I have a link to The Woolery on my site if needed. (it's in North Carolina) That's where dear old Dad got my wheel and their customer service is amazing!!! I highly recommend them.

sheep#100 said...

I liked the Blossom Street novels, too. Ever tried Monica Ferris' Betsy Devonshire series or Maggie Sefton's new stuff?