What's Been Going on....

Well... working on the slanted eyelet scarf. I really took pictures but they are on a computer at work and my PC will not recognize the camera without the CD (which is at work) Urgh!! Still no laptop but I am leaning to live without it...

I casted on for the Mystery Shawl #2 using Caron's Simply Soft in an Autumn Red on size 7 needles. Love it!!

And I am going to Vermont this weekend!! DH, DD and I are visiting friends in Colchester! It's about a 4 hour drive! I can't wait... At first I did not know if I wanted to go... but I need the break!! We have not gone anywhere in probably 6 years or so!! Other then local camping, etc.

And I see Kaleidoscope Yarns is about 4 miles away or sooo!! DH says we can go :) Hopefully I make it there!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Have a great trip!!! Don't forget to come back to work.

Jenni said...

I order from Kaleidoscope Yarns (sp?) They had a fundraiser last yeat after the Tsunami. They gave 75% of all of one day's sale to the Red Cross! I really like them and would love to visit the actual shop! Have fun!