Where have I been....

Not sewing or knitting for a while!! Trying to get a handle on what is up with Miss Em's Spleen issue!! She is not sick or showing any signs of illness... But they are doing a MRI Tuesday with sedation to try and see exactly what is on it.... They are 99% sure it is nothing bad.... We tried a MRI without sedation a couple weeks ago... The doctor told me she would not need it... Well she got into the tube and flipped... I had her pulled out and we rescheduled.. But I heard they have an open MRI machine (no tube) that is just as good as the tube MRI but the doctor will not let us do it because he wants his radiologist looking at the films, etc. and frankly I am tired of arguing and waiting.. So we are doing it and making sure it gets done and done right this time!!

I did do some sewing on my flip flop quilt binding! And looked at my lizard ridge knitting!!

I am either going to bring the lizard ridge, BSJ or Deb Bliss Baby Shawl to the hospital while waiting for MRI to be done... it will be at least 3 hours there.. with EM in the tube for at least 45 minutes to an hour then 1/2 hour for recovery.....

1 comments:

Marifetane hobi said...

"hello happy new year"