My Hero...

So.... Joe goes to the dump Monday night. Now the dump is literally like 50 feet from our driveway. Well it took him a while to come back... Suddenly his cell shows up on the phone... I am ready to let in where are u blah blah! He says call 911 I can't get thru a car just flipped into the pond by the Legion! Yep!! If my husband had not gone on a store run who knows what would have happened! He was passing back from the store and saw a car flipped on it's roof in the pond! On the brakes went... he could hear people banging on the doors... so he jumped in and got the door open and people out... looks like two young kids.... And that's it...

Also, please remember my grandmother, Marion Kramer Quinn... She passed away Aug. 9th... We have services today....

But on a knitting note... I have started the second sleeve of the easy baby sweater!! Yeah!! Just hoping I have enough yarn... but I swear I bought another skein... of course if i did i can't find it!!
--
"Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it."

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Thank heavens Joe was there!!! I can't imagine how frightened those kids must have been...

I am so very, very sorry to hear about your grandmother. ::huggs::

BTW: do you want me to just bring your fiber on the first day of workshops? I can still mail it if you want to update your address for me. I'm convinced I have something wrong on the one I'm using since it didn't make it to you... Just let me know! You can email me at school since I am now (sadly) checking that one regularly again.