An Update

Hello.. to the knitting world and my facebook friends... I have a facebook page now and have realized when I post here it can post over there too...

So I am getting there on the Easy Baby sweater ! I just need to concentrate more... I also am toying with the Horcrux Socks from the Six Sox Knitalong .... But what yarn?

Placed another Knit Picks order for the Magic Loop book (40% off), Debbie Bliss Special Knits book and the yarn to make the embroidered Kimono!

Since my last post i have bought and read the new Harry Potter in a day... Now it is ended.. So, I am reading the books from the beginning and watching all the movies. I just re-watched the Goblet of Fire today...

Take care!! And there are only 10 more days until I am free of my summer job and other people's children until Sept.!!!
Happy Knitting!

0 comments: