Hello Again!

i survived and went to Wal-mart Friday! Today I went and had breakfast with my grandmother... First day wearing real clothes and having my bandages off! Yeah!

No knitting happening right now... Still trying to get to the LYS to get just the right baby pattern and yarn! Any suggestions on an easy baby blanket? I would ove to do the pinwheel blanket.... hmmmm....

But I am participating in Relay for Life ! It is in memory of my mom who passed away in Sept. 2000. She was only 47 years old.... You can read or sponsor here!!

Our new black lab puppy should be here Tuesday evening!! Yeah!! We went out and bought puppy food, leash, dishes, etc.... Just like having a baby around! We need to puppy proof!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Glad you're up and about! Just in time for that new puppy. ;)

I'm doing the Relay For Life in South Portland in June. I'm not normally one for activities that start the list of things to bring with, "tent." But this one is important so I'm on board. Good luck fundraising! I've had a lot of fun with this and it is such a good cause.