Wow! Christmas is over!!

What a great time!! DD LOVED everything and had a blast!! She is almost five so the magic of Christmas and Santa was sooo much fun! I do have pictures and will post soon! Maybe now I can get some knitting done! I have the week off but have been busy ever since  vacation started! Visited with my long time friend for a few hours today and made the rounds to her family! It was great because our kids are the same ages!! They had so much fun!! I keep saying one day we will just stay home and have PJ day! But you cannot beat this New England winter at the moment!! WOW!!!  Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Glad your holiday was a nice one! I'm finding that this week "off" is not exactly a restful one, though. Lots of stuff to do and places to be! Today was a stay-at-home day for me and I even finished a pair of socks! We will just ignore the fact that I started them back in November. ;)

Enjoy the rest of the break!