I have been knitting.... Really!

I have been knitting ! And I have pictures.... I just have not had time to
load them from camera to computer to the web!
The back and one side of the baby sweater is done! One more side, two
sleeves and a hat to go! I bought some great soft Caron Baby yarn at AC
Moore Craft store it was on sale and casted on for another baby hat.... I
also bought DD and I the set of Knifty Knitter Looms... I figure that will
let DD learn a little about knititng if she wishes and it is a change of
pace for me...
I had to leave and pick up DD from daycare today... Seems she did not feel
to well. But when I arrived she seemed fine and happy. But she was pale
and complained she had a tummy ache. She seems great now so we will try
again tomorrow!
And I just heard that my Secret Pal has mailed me a small birthday gift!
It should arrive Thursday or Friday!! Ooooooh I can't wait!! My birthday
is tomorrow... All I want is Papa Ginos pizza, a beer and to buy the new
issue of IK...

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Happy Birthday!! Your celebration plan sounds just about perfect to me...

Michele said...

Happy Birthday!!!! (this comment posted on Nov 15)

May you enjoy you're special day!!