On the Knitting Front!!

I started the back of the Easy Baby Sweater. Working on Clapotis here and there. I also have been "commissioned" so to speak to knit a baby hat and mittens. My co-worker (the one I am making the baby sweater for) was asking who could knit a hat and mittens in two particular colors. Well hello I told her me!! I would be more then happy to!! You see nobody but a select few know the sex of the baby... It is a secret!! But I know!! And I am not telling even the cyberworld!! Sorry Sheepish.... :0)

In charity work I am going to knit up a couple preemie hats for Caps for the Capital. Another co-worker is getting a few of us knitters at work involved. I have no problem... I was a 2 pound preemie in November 1975!! I also like to knit these for those that have lost children in memory of my first daughter, Allyson. It will be 7 years November 19th. 4 days after my birthday.... She was stillborn at full term due to unknown causes... So anything I can knit for babies helps me remember her....

I hope to post pictures this weekend!! YEAH!! It is a three day weekend!! Happy Columbus Day!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

That's OK. I can wait. I am nothing if not patient...

Happy looooong weekend! I am one ready-to-relax Sheep.