In My News....

The verdict is in on my laptop.... It was taken apart yesterday to see the damage! Amazing what urine can do!! Well, there is no way I can afford a new motherboard right now. It will cost around $500 + for a new one!! So it will make a nice paperweight that I am still paying for!! For anyone that does not remember or know the story I refer you here... You may laugh I can now....

And on the knitting front... Not much... I am pursuing the Knitpicks website for my Mystery Shawl 3 yarn... Piling on more paterns i find on the net to do... Adding more projects and future UFO's!!
I wake up this morning to a stiff left side.. I slept wrong and pulled something the wrong way taking in the groceries last night!! Hope it does not last long!! It is a knitting weekend! Start of the Olympics and NASCAR!! And we are scheduled for a Nor'Easter Sunday!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I can identify with the concept of a "bad week." You've been present to witness most of mine. I hope we get a righteous snow storm so I can just hide in the house and avoid the world until I heal!!!!