Okay... Here is the story...

I am now somewhat calmed down to tell the story....

It involves DD...



Doesn't She look soooo innocent!!!!


My laptop.... and potty training!!

DD is going to be 4 in February... She is trained except at night she wears a pull-up. Well this morning I set my laptop down on the couch closed.... Like I do every morning with all our day clothes. I hear Mommy I peed on the couch (it had come out the sides of the pull-up)... I look over on my laptop!! AHHHHH!! I quickly wipe it off... But I think things seeped into where you turn the power on/off and possibly other places!!.... Soooo.... Not happy!! I go to work and make phone calls... So it is drying for at least 48 hours. Then we will see....

This is not covered under a warranty!!! Urgh!! Soooo.... Lets hope for the best!! I am not to to worried because my job is a computer tech/teacher grades K-4 and we have an IT tech in District so there are things to try and do. But I am still paying for this laptop thro payroll deduction!!

I also have a call in to see if anything might be covered under Homeowner's....

So that is my story!!
Yes you may laugh!! I can now laugh to!!
Sheepish Annie I know you are laughing!!

Well I need a break I guess! My husband told me I was on it way to much... He will be happy until he hears what it might cost if anything to fix it!!

So, until next time!! I will now have time to knit!!

3 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Would it help to know that I am laughing with you and not at you?

mrichme said...

I'm sorry for your loss. I can truly understand your pain. I have 2 kids under 6 and my previous laptop was eventually done in by a cup of coffee that was spilled through a vent openning that got onto the motherboard and eventually shorted out some of the circuits. Then as they were dissecting they noticed crumbs from cheerios also found on the motherboard. Hopefully, it won't be the worse case scenario for you. Just keep telling yourself you love your daughter.

Sheepish Annie said...

...and I'm pretty sure it was my coffee. I'm the best babysitter EVER!!!!!!