And the Verdict is in....

So ! I came into work this morning wondering.... Should i try the computer yet? Well sure why not!! And it sprang to life!! YEAH!! The ethernet port seems to be non working... I will have to see if this means the modem port and firewire port work. The USB ports seem to be fine!! Phew!! I have wireless at work and usually anywhere I go soooo... I think we are good!!

I also decided last night to cast on for the Slanted Eyelet Scarf in the Knitting Patterns Calendar 2006... It was yesterday's pattern!! I hope to post pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Congrats!!!!! This story has been told and retold...I'm getting a disturbing amount of mileage out of it.

teabird said...

I did a trial run on the slanted eyelet scarf a couple of days ago - I didn't want to start until I was comfortable with the pattern because I'm using gorgeous silk for the real thing. Isn't the pattern fun? I love how the stitches seem to wave... Good luck with yours!