We are back!

What a great time!! I did get to kaleidoscope Yarns... Did not have much time to truly look but that is okay. I bought two skeins of Koigu PPM and some Inox needles. I am thinking a lacy scarf. I will post pics soon but have to from work... I am back there on Tuesday!! I will write more later but I am dog tired!! I also had to frog the Slanted Eyelet scarf while there! Urgh! I was not paying attention and started on the wrong side so it started slanting the wrong way!! And I knitted for a very very long time until our friend's DS asked me what I was making!! Then I noticed!! Oh well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good -- I can't wait to see your Koigu!

Sheepish Annie said...

Sounds like a great trip! Are you thinking of doing the scarf we both downloaded while "working?"