Children Really are sweet....

DD was extremely sorry about the computer. This morning I told her it did not work again. She said, "But, you will fix it again today!" I explained maybe but it might end up costing a lot of money so we will see. She went over and comes back telling me I can have one of her moneys... She had her piggy bank and told me I could use one of hers to fix it! I almost cried... She was so sincere. I told her to keep her money and don't worry we have another computer to use if we cannot fix this one right away!

She is adorable!!

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Hi, found you through Sexy Knitter Club... your story about your laptop is priceless and tragic all at the same time. I can just picture her with her piggybank!!

Your scarves are beatiful, and I love the banner on your blog. I've got to figure out how to spice mine up somehow... but haven't a clue!

Sheepish Annie said...

Awww....that's sweet. Let's just hope she feels the same way in twelve years when she dings the car!