SO....

Knitting has taken a back seat.....

I have been rug hooking...
I finished this

We will learn to bind it Tuesday night at class! I have to finish zig zag stitching it around the design then steam it.... I am really loving this craft!

Last night I went over to the shop and purchased this



and this! Wool by the pound!


And I have a Hartman Hook (kinda reminds me of the Addi Turbo of rug hooking! LOVE it)


And my yellow plaid wool paid 6.00 for that love the colors!

I have a frame coming!! YEAH!! Got a great deal only costing me 85 with shipping normally it would be well over 120....
Now I just need a cutter! But they are about 170... For now I am going into the shop and using their's plus I can always rotary cut or scissor cut... It is Primitive style I am going for! I have 3 books with rugs and quilts coming and one on rug hooking....

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Goodwill is also a great place for wool. You can snag good quality men's suits for a pretty good price. And the women's suits, although they have less fabric, will give you more colors to play with.