Okay....

I think I restored my blog somewhat.... More to do later but for now the essentials are there...

I have not knitted in a while although I will have a project coming up for the Hogwarts Swap Kit 4 ! This time they have a theme of The Goblet of Fire! Love that book! But you will not hear any details or talk about it here! Because I have a secret identity blog somewhere else!! And I will be attending Hogwart's during the swap!

AS Sheepish stated in her WNBP it has been extremely spring like... We went from sub zer to 60's in a week! But I hear there is a cold front approaching!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Blog looks good from this end of things. I hate re-doing everything. Which is why my blog hasn't changed in years. Such a pain...

Looks like a fun commute tomorrow morning. Drive safely!