Thursday Thirteen!


Thirteen Things about Missemilysmom!


1.Yet another snowstorm! I hate snow!

2. Did I mention I dislike snow!

3. I am feverishly knitting the gumdrop hat for my niece...

4. It will not be done for Christmas

5. I dislike the snow!

6. I am totally not in the Christmas spirit this year!

7. I need a haircut

8. Cannot wait until TGIF

9. And I work 1/2 a day tomorrow

10. Then I am off for a week!

11. I do not feel guilty about it!

12. I really need to follow New Year's REsolutions this year!

13... Again I hate the COLD WET SNOW!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others' comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





0 comments: