Thirteen Things about Missemilysmom


1. Figured I would try something new!

2. I never blog too much so Wordless Wednesday! Thursday Thirteen and Fill in Friday should help!

3. I love to knit!

4. I should say I am obsessed!

5. I absolutely love NASCAR!

6. I am a pack rat!

7. I secretly sing to Hannah Montana after dropping my daughter off at school.

8. I am the oldest child.

9. I teach computer

10. I like to design computer graphics

11. I do not like chocolate

12. I have 2 dogs and 2 cats

13. I do like to hunt turkeys!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comments:

Mitchypoo said...

You don't like chocolate? For real? Welcome to Thursday Thirteen. Come visit if you can!

http://mitchypoo777.blogspot.com