I will remember....

the hank of yarn that valently saved my Koigu PPM and the cotton beige for Knitted Babe... After cooling down I checked out the yarn tradgedy site... Miss Emily accompanied me saying encouraging things like, "It's ok mommy it happens..." or "Mommy that 's what baby dogs do... " and "mom how about a brush... We brush my tangles... "

After looking Koigu is fine... The band around it saved it... So, it stayed in a fine circle to be balled up... the Hank of unknown yarn gave it's knitting ability up to save it... The ball of beige lost only a yard or so of length due to a tight knot... Miss Emily wished to photograph the carnage but the batteries are dead right now in the camera... I will see if the Hank of Unknown yarn can be triaged later...
So, i feel as though I must now knit the Knitted Babe and something with my Koigu... Socks? Or a scarf... Hmmmm....

I started a Knitted Babe....


Also, take a look @
http://www.csus.edu/news/102207looseknit.stm

0 comments: