Please Remember.....

I was visiting Erica's Blog.... Read the article and visited the page it is on... watched the small video documentary the mother/journalist put together... and I cried.... I e-mailed Erica to see if she minded I share the post on my blog. But please visit her's to read it or visit below to see the full piece.... Erica's blog
or the article

October 15th is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day.... And I will remember my first daughter, Allyson Jane who was born silently 7 years ago, Novemeber 19th. I found out during a routine visit @ 38 weeks the day after my 24th birthday.... we will never know why.

Thank you Erica.... For letting us never forget... I went back to the webpage I created. Here
I had not really looked in a few years... It's funny how life gets rolling.... My 4 year old Emily remembers her big sister everyday in a way she can sort of grasp it all.... Sometimes us big adults just let life wrap us up to just never talk about it.... But please remember... God Bless

"The stillbirth of a baby is a devastating occurrence. When are we going to find out why it happens? And when will we start talking about it?" this is qouted from the title of the article...

1 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so sorry. I just wanted to post to give you a {{HUG}}. I just recently had a miscarriage at 7 weeks, and it was the worst experience of my life. I can't even imagine losing a baby at 38 weeks.