KAL, Computer? or Spinning Wheel?

I joined SP9. I did SP7 and really enjoyed it... so I figured why not!!
I am still on the fence about getting a new iMac or DH says if i do not get the iMac I can save up for a new Spinning Wheel!! The iMac would be about 1300 taken out in 19 paychecks thru payroll.... Or I could save up and get a decent spinning wheel, fiber and yarn.... Hmmmmm.... Probably be able to do it by Christmas. i would like wither a Louet or an Ashford.... Hmmmmm....

What do you all think.... Leave a Comment let me know!!

As an add on please see the SIDE NOTES Post below

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh, go for the Spinning Wheel. Computers can be gotten any time, so save up for the Wheel.

I don't spin, but for those who do, need to be able to do it.

Sheepish Annie said...

Well....you have access to computers at school. But not a spinning wheel! Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

Im gonna lean towards the wheel as well. (and as an aside, are you sold on a MAC? You can get a PC MUCH cheaper!!)

Unknown said...

I'm gonna say go for the wheel.

I have an idea. Instead of getting rid of the old computer, update it. More memory, etc. That way you get an updated computer, which is almost as good as new, and you still have money for a wheel.