Went shopping.....

Okay I went to York, Maine on a whim today... It is actually only about 15-20 minutes from home. But, during the summer months turns into chaos due to the tourist season. (Not that I do not mind they turn the ecomomy etc.) but still chaos...

Any who! I went to the Yarn Sellar and I bought the Fiber Trend pattern for the Huggable Hedgehog which I have been wanting. And a Peace Fleece Kit from the Sale Basket for a Child's Hat!!

Emily wants her hedgehog Pink.... I think can oblige! I have yarn for a Booga Bag gone no where that is pink!! SO it is going to become a Hedge Hog!! I should have check for the Felted Fido pattern!! URGH!! Oh well another reason to go back :)

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Hey, York will still be there once Fall arrives and things settle down a bit. I think a pink hedgehog will be simply smashing. You'll have to post photos since I won't be at school to see it in real life. :(