And the ANTs GO Marching....

Not one by one... I think they are an army!! I had been following Sheepish in her Ant attacks and noticed all was now quiet up her way!! I think they traveled down to NH!! Because, DD decided to go Ant patroling in the house and squish what seemed like ZILLIONS!! They are attacking !! I tell you they are big black ANTS!! URGH!! I had seen them early a few months ago but went out and bought all of the typical ant stuff to rid them... I felt like I was preparing for the a war!! But now they are back... Sheepish tell me how to rid them!!

On the knitting front... Not much... The second repeat of the fisherman's sock is done... I am deciding if I want to do a third or have a shorter sock... That is what I wear...

And totally looking at more yarn and books. I need to stop looking because I will buy!! I really wan the Mason-Dixon book....

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I basically just complained about them and squished them. I keep forgetting to buy ant traps!!! I still think they are just resting up for their next attack...