Rain....

Sheepish Annie was checking in so I thought I would update. Okay it is really bad.... Luckily where I am in NH only my cellar is taking on a little water. But, my SIL is trapped at her house because all of the roads around her are closed!! No School because so many roads are closed and other towns in the District are even evacuating parts because of potential dams breaking, etc. It is crazy!!
And the ticks are drowning!!!!

No knitting yesterday! It was so rainy and dreary we took naps, watched movies and tried to entertain DD. Hopefully I can get some done today!!

2 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Thanks for the check-in. Glad to know you're ok! Everything further north is all right. A couple of roads closed by the beach, but that's it. I'm building an ark just in case, though!

Sheepish Annie said...

OK...it's the end of the world. Try not to float away on our second day off in a row!!!!!