What to do....

I am in a knitting slump... I have at least three projects going and am bored.... The baby sweater was cruising then I took a break.... The Mystery Shawl 2 looks great but still sitting there begging me to pick it up! The Wedding Afghan is just crying to be knitted!
I think I am exhausted! Work has given me STRESS!! I came in after vacation to a crashed computer network and two full days of classes... I am basically teacher and computer tech.... i was just done with the whole computer thing.... TGIF!!
So tonight I am going grocery shopping then try to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie I borrowed from SIL and try to knit on the baby cardi.
And I really want to knit some socks with the TREKKING form SP soooo maybe those will be started. We will see!!

2 comments:

amandazen said...

Well one of the best things to do when you are in a project slump is try to start another one, who knows maybe the next one you start will be the one to get you going!

Amanda :)

Sheepish Annie said...

And you handled the computer crisis with grace and aplomb. It was a minor event that could have been major. I'm wondering if blogging about my projects is what is causing my slumpiness! I feel like I have to show off all this stunning knitterly stuff and it just makes it all pressurized. It'll get done when it gets done. It's a hobby, right? Life is not an episode of 24 and there are no obligatory explosions when knitting projects fall behind.