Knitting this week a LoTI Level 0.....

Hi all! Well, not much to report on the knitting front. I started a pair of fair isle socks from Knit Picks for my sister and worked a minimal amount on the baby cardi. Not much... But did receive a Knit Picks order and an Amazon order with the Kids Kids Kids book and Knitting Babes! DD already has her items picked out and how they should be!! But I have been at a Loti Mentor Technology Training for three days.... Great time and info... Just need to decompress! It teaches us as educators and technology integrators a new approach and look at the classroom teacher and levels of technology use... Tools to how to use technology more effective in the classroom environment rather then using it for a reward after book work ... how can it extend the book work and broaden the students horizon. I hope to get more knitting done tonite and this weekend!! I do not want to think Technology afterI get home today from work.... Because I have a total of nine assignments to pass in to get my certification.... URGH!!!

1 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

Good Grief...and I thought TCI training was brutal. Hang in there and just think: with all that certification you'll probably get a raise. Oh, yeah... we work for ________________. Let's just be thankful for our meagre pittance and shop the yarn sales.