I was tagged....

All right I was tagged by MK Tiffany
4 Jobs You Have Had in Your Life:
1. Mom
2. Computer Tech/Teacher
3. Frontline Supervisor
4. Ed Tech in a Day Treatment Program :)

4 Movies You Could Watch Over & Over:
1. Dirty Dancing
2. Madagascar
3. Dukes of Hazzard
4. Any Scooby Doo Movie

4 Places You Have Lived:
1. New Hampshire
2. Maine
3. 4. That's it for me....

4 TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. Law and Order
2. A Baby Story on TLC
3. Any thing educational or interesting on PBS
4. Clean Sweep

4 Places You Have Been on Vacation:
1. Vermont
2. Washington, DC
3. New York City
4. Virginia

4 of Your favorite Foods:
1. Papa Gino's Pizza
2. Any salad!!
3. Any new and low Cal dressing that is exotic or different for the salad
4. Popcorn

4 Bloggers IÂ’m Tagging:
I am picking Sheepish Annie :)
andd the first three people to read my site...Orr anyone that would like to participate

0 comments: