Random

Go on over to Crazy Aunt Purl Laurie tagged any and everyone that reads her blog. . . So Why not!!

TEN random things you might not know about me
1. I am not the best housekeeper
2. I love vegetables
3. My dream job is a graphic designer
4. I always wanted to be a lawyer
5.I have yet to graduate with a degree
6. I have been known to dye my hair a bizarre color
7. I need a haircut
8.I like to sleep in
9. I really do not like to go out at night anymore
10. I do not like to drive at night...

NINE places I've visited
1. Nova Scotia
2. Virginia
3. New York
4. Penn.
5. North Carolina
6. Canada
7. South Carolina
8. Vermont
9. Washington, D.C.

EIGHT ways to win my heart
1. Clean my house!
2. Send me a card
3. By me Papa Gino's Pizza
4. Smile!!
5. Laugh with me
6. Listen
7. Cry with me
8. Hugs

SEVEN things I want to do before I die
1. Visit England
2. Knit a sweater
3. Finish all of my projects
4. Help homeless animals
5. Write a novel
6. Lose 30 pounds
7. Not to work!

SIX things I'm afraid of
1. Snakes
2. losing my family and friends
3. getting old
4. eels
5. money troubles
6. forgetting

FIVE things I don't like
1. Fish
2. Wearing socks
3. raisens
4. Being too hot
5. Getting up in the morning

FOUR ways to turn me off
1. Not listening
2.narrowed minds
3. Rudeness
4. Body Odor

THREE things I do every day
1. Remember Allyson
2. Check my email
3. Tell DD I LOVE HER!!

TWO things that make me happy
1. Time spent with DH and DD
2. Hugs and kisses from DD, Emily

ONE thing on my mind right now
1. I have to get up in 45 minutes!

I'm not going to tag anyone in particular, but if you'd like to do this, GO AHEAD!!

0 comments: